We are very excited to announce something many of you have been patiently waiting for a while now: Viira for Android is now available for download. You can download it from Google Play or from the Viira for Android download page.
Viira for Android presents exactly the same interface and core GTD functionality that you can find in the BlackBerry version of Viira:
- All core components of GTD covered. In Viira for Android you will find support for projects, multiple contexs, day tasks, next actions, an in-basket and lots more capabilities to help you stay organized.
- Multiple contexts: Classify a task in as many contexts as you want
- In-Basket: Perfect for the collection phase of GTD, the in-basket lets you enter tasks that are awaiting further processing and classification in your GTD system.
- Next Actions: help you focus on what is actionable next. Tasks marked as next actions can be found in the Next Actions view and they also appear at the top of any task list to indicate that they are, well, next actions.
- Calendar Integration. The Viira for Android day view shows the list of your day’s appointments alongside your day’s tasks.
- Dashboard. Just like on Viira for BlackBerry, the Viira for Android dashboard makes all key areas of your GTD system a tap on the screen away.
- Search. Quickly find the task you are looking for with Viira’s fast iterative search, available right from the dashboard.
- And more! Download the free trial today and see what Viira for Android can do!
Viira for Android is supported on Android 2.2 and up. The current version is 4.0 to reflect close feature parity with Viira 4.0 for BlackBerry.